3/23/2010

I want to go to there...

I'm sure I've mentioned before that I watch a lot of Food Network. In particular, I'm a giant huge-normous fan of Giada De Laurentiis. At the moment, I'm watching some episodes of Giada at Home that have been collecting dust on our DVR. Have you ever watched the show?

I couldn't find many pictures of the house, but some of the images they have on her show are enough to make even the luckiest girl go green with envy. On the beach, the lawns are perfectly manicured, and I absolutely adore her kitchen.


You can see the waves from her little window there. And I just love how the bottom cabinets are dark while the top cabinets are white with glass fronts. And the tile backsplash. Everything is just so light and airy! Makes me want to go remodel the kitchen...JUST KIDDING, BILLY!!

Really, you should go watch it. You might learn how to cook something yummy, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment