6/16/2010

Meet Victoria!

Well, I've been a busy bee this month. How is it already June 16th?! On Sunday I returned from a quick little trip down to Watersound, FL to celebrate our good friend's bachelorette party weekend. And then this Friday I'm headed down to Texas to visit for about 2 weeks. Hopefully I'll get some of my beach pics up before I leave for Texas!

Anyway, Billy's best friend, Adam, and his wife, Ashley, recently welcomed a beautiful baby girl into the world: Victoria Taylor Nelson. They were taking Adam's brother to the airport here in Nashville and decided to swing by for a visit, and we are so glad they did! Billy has been so busy with work, that we hadn't had a minute to run back to Billy's hometown to meet her.

Here are some pictures of her visit:



What is cuter than baby feet? Really!

Victoria with Uncle Billy

I can't even begin to describe how it made me feel to see Billy holding a little baby. It will definitely be a couple years before we start on Project Baby, but I know when the time comes, he will be such an amazing father! It was hilarious hearing him say "Hey little baby!".

It's time to go get ready for my trip! Happy hump day, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment