12/18/2009

Hello there!

Hi!


Let me introduce myself. My name is Megan, and this little blog is about life with my new husband, Billy. My friends have hilariously dubbed him Billy Goat, hence the name of the blog! He even has a shirt that says "Billy Goat". I'll post a picture of it once I figure out how to do that!

This blog isn't about anything too terribly important, basically just about our little life, little projects we decide to tackle around our house (more pics of that later, too!), stuff I like to cook, our dog, our friends, stuff like that.

The short version of our story is that Billy and I work together, which is how we met. His boss decided that we would make a good couple, and the rest is basically history. We got married on October 10th of this year and have been living the happy newlywed life since, hopefully with many more happy years to come!

We moved into our little house in September of 2008, in what I like to call an "Urban Suburb" of Nashville. It was built in 1920, redone and added onto in 2004 (we think), and we landed there last year. We've had a great time personalizing it, although I tend to get bored quickly and easily, so I'm always dreaming up new design plans and playing the "What If We Did This" game. Poor Billy.

So anyway, this is our story. Please bear with me as I figure out and get used to this whole blogging thing!



Bye for now!

mrs g.

No comments:

Post a Comment